Mardi Gras Float 2020
Support our Central Coast 2020 float entry in the Sydney Mardi Gras Parade Feb 29th.
Terrific prizes including 2 nights waterview accommodation with Breakfast at the iconic Beachcomber Hotel, a voucher to the amazing Noraville Green Boutique Nursery, vouchers to Flip out and tons more! Be quick raffle is drawn Feb 2nd 2020
We are 100% Volunteer and work hard to ensure we have a voice and visibility to enable a more welcoming Coast.
You can make a fully tax deductible donation right now !
Central Coast Pride is endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient. Donations of $2.00 or more made to us are tax deductible.
We are building a directory of social, health & Civil services available both locally and nationally which are available
Coastal Twist Festival 2020 Dates Released…..
It’s Confirmed Central Coast will be flying its rainbow flag for the 2nd time!
We tripled expectations last year seeing almost 7,000 people across our Unique and Inclusive Coastal Twist Festival – Right now we are busy baking up a smorgasbord of Cabaret, Dance, Film, Exhibition, Free all ages & Ticketed events across the Friday 2nd – Monday 5th October long weekend. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay ahead of the game
DONATE TO CENTRAL COAST PRIDE
We know how hard you work for your money and as the economic gap between those who have and those who do not times are tough all over. We very much appreciate every single cent and the provisions afforded to us through your donations.
We are a 100% Volunteer run organization with no state funding, we exist to ensure we can provide pathways which lead into social change through creating & delivering diverse & inclusive arts culture. We are for human rights for all people regardless of sexuality, gender, health status, skin colour, socio economic status, ability.
All of your donation goes towards participation and active engagement of diverse Arts & Culture based activities which strengthen the cultural fabric of our Central Coast community, activating acceptance through inclusive, innovative & dynamic creative happenings. We will also in 2020 be expanding our offerings including ;
- A full services directory with contacts for support, health and community
- More youth sexual and gender variant drop in
- Drop in for older gender variant folk wanting to connect and talk
- Participation in the 2020 Sydney Mardi Gras Parade (Applications if you would like to be on our float close December 28th 2019)
Central Coast Pride / Naughty Noodle Fun Haus are a registered charity operating since August 2018 to;
- Promote participation and active engagement of diverse Arts & Culture based activities which strengthen the cultural fabric of our Central Coast community, activating acceptance through inclusion, innovative & dynamic creative happenings as we present diverse, local and visiting artists to local & visiting audiences through various artistic endeavours;
- Be a not-for profit, charitable organisation that does not operate for the profit, personal gain or other benefit of people such as the charity’s members, employees, responsible persons or their friends or relatives.
- Target diversity as the norm, increasing exposure to a greater range of artist and audience voices and perspective including First Nations, culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD), genders, abilities, classes, ages & LGBTQIA+;
- Provide pathways & lead social change through creating & delivering diverse & inclusive arts culture.
- Provide culturally appropriate community consultation. The views of the community who are participating are integral to the decision making process and the objectives relate directly to the needs and desires of participants;
- Create a community of Audience & Artist; Attract new as well as returning audiences & Artists across all demographics;
- Deliver positive impact across urban vitality, civic pride, social cohesion, community engagement & development of local creative ecology.